Thursday, January 9, 2014

What Does the Fox Say

Hello wonderful Family!!
 
It sounds like you guys have a fantastic week. Seeing the family, skiing, adding on to the house, buying the masks for the What does the Fox say? (I really wish you guys would have redone that. Also, I made that HUGE in our ward. Apparently they hadnt heard about it, so I showed it to C and everyone started watching).    It sounds like a blast.  
 
I miss Brigham soo much. Im not able to see the video that you sent to me. Sorry. Its on youtube and the computer wont even let me get on it. I really wish that I could have, though. What was the song?? I saw a little bit of the movie at the C's house. I read that and I was grinning the whole time. It made me so happy. That really is the greatest family. and she is a fantastic girl. I met her a few times, but if she's anything like her mother then she's the best any of us have ever found. I really love the Ws. E sent me a Christmas card. It was so nice to hear from her. Shes a gem. The fact that she is a master pianist doesnt shock me at all. Thats totally W. They are the best. I wish I could have heard them singing to Brig. What a hunk. That kid is going to get sooo many girls when he gets back from his mission. Cuss. Im jealous. 
 
Speaking of Brig, the papers. I dont know how I feel about that. I dont want to have to wait to see him. At all. But I also know how hard that is going to be on you and dad.  What are the other reasons that you dont want him leaving so soon? I feel like as soon as Preston comes home you'll be a lot better. Him being there is going to be so good. Haha:) wow. Thinking about his homecoming is making me get teary. I just think its crazy how quickly time is going. It has crawled by, but for some reason this week I've felt like I have so little time left. Its like a tiny bit of time before Preston gets home and Im only a few months after him. Crazy!!!!
 
This week was pretty good. I had a LOT of changing experiences. I learned a lot. We had another exchange with the ZL's. I went with Elder Schroppel. He is a good missionary. I learned how to really "teach when You Find" I had a lot of REALLY good studies, too. I found out that unconditional love is not the same thing as charity. Not even close. I dont know if I really have charity for anyone. That sounds terrible, but thats how it is. Charity is Loving someone more than anything else. Actually, I wont go into it. I could go on for a while. I've also been reading a lot about the fulness of the Gospel. And a bunch of other stuff. I cant WAIT to go home and talk to Preston about all the things that we've both learned out here. And you and Dad, because I expect to have long late nights when I get home. So ya. Study up;) I love studying the gopel. Its so amazing that we can never stop learning. I believe it, because I know so little, but its so crazy. No other Church is like that. We will one day know all, but never in this life and not for a VERY long time.  Anyway, I've been learning a lot. Studying is not bad. Its not like I have to work out and make breakfast to get a break from the Gospel. Those are actually just things I have to do until I can study. They're whatever. Studying is really when you grow your relationship with Father and His Son and learn about the incredible plan that they've set up for us to become like them. Thats one of the most important parts of the mission. Having good studies where you're really learning something, and making it a spiritual experience that making your testimony stronger.
 
I have lots more to say, but I'm out of time. I love you guys!
Elder Sharp #2


No comments:

Post a Comment