Friday, October 18, 2013

Week Dos

I'm still getting used to Spencer's letters. :) Let's just say I am super happy I get to talk to him on Monday and can ask him my questions then. Here's what I got:


And now a message from your slightly foreign super hero!

HELLO! Ok, week number two. HOLY CRAP! (mom, I told you one would start like that) This week has been NUTS! I have so much to say with so little time! I have been super busy! I've written you a lot of what Im going to say in this email, but I have to say something. Just read all of the letters whn they get to you before you deliver them to everyone.
So, after I emailed you last week things got hard. Really hard. We started learning the methods and everything that night for teaching. My mind was blown. We started teaching people and making lessons and doing everything. I got called to be the Zone leader (I told you that last time) and the responsibilities arent that big. Its basically just to be perfect so that everyone has an example. No big deal. The hardest part for me is being able to apply the lessons to the investigators and teaching them what they need to hear while trying to slip in all of the doctrine and inviting them to make commitments that they don't want to follow through with. And ya. I'ts ridiculous... It puts a lot of pressure on you to do well even though this is all just training for the field. I guess I've just never really been stressed before. This is such a new thing for me. To get home and be mentally exhausted. Crap!! I'm so sorry!! I dont have any time! I have a bunch of letters that Im going to send that have all of the information you need. Maybe you can just put those on the blog. Im sorry about pictures too. Ill get them soon!!! Sorry:(

Ill be calling from the airport on monday anywhere from 8:00-11:00. BE READY!! Im going to call Brig while hes in school, so maybe let him know. Ill be flying into burbank, (or however you spell it) so I wont see dad at LAx. Sad, right? CRAP! I have no time!! Im sorry!!
I love you so much!! I miss you SO much!!!
Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment