Thursday, November 7, 2013

Photos

He did send an SD card home this week as well.  :)  In his letters he has said he's feeling a tad homesick.  (Understatement.)  But he's doing his best to carry on.  He says his companion is helping a ton in that area.  He is funny and his letters definitely make us laugh.  I love that he's being real and telling us what he really thinks of everything.  :)  I think he'll get past this and he'll learn to love it there.  We miss him sooooo much!!!

                                                                 MTC LIVING!!

Yay Kelly!


These made me laugh.  So Spencer.  






His district- I'm assuming?  

At the Airport.

On to Reality!!  Nice.  

He is the bed on the right.

He was horrified when he saw the apartment.  I don't think it's that bad.  


Elder Hansen

1 comment:

  1. That second to last picture reminds me so much of one of Jamie on his mission. Kind of hilarious.

    ReplyDelete